Today is both a happy and sad day for any PC gamer. Our community is in mourning that the Steam sale has passed by, condemning us to another six months of games priced reasonably, regardless of unsanctioned community votes. In the same breath, we are all secretly elated that we can use our wallets for something other than gaming again. But as we venture out to refill our barren freezers, pump gas into our cars, and remind ourselves what the outside world is like, we may find the transition difficult. Bundle Stars hopes to ease you back into civilian life by releasing the Superfly Indie bundle today.
This new bundle contains ten indie games, including the following:
- Galaxy on Fire 2, an open space shooter
- Afterfall Insanity, a stylish action game set in an apocalypse
- Air Conflicts: Pacific Carrier, a historical flight sim
- Cargo Commander, the indie platformer referenced in the picture above
- Disciples III – Renaissance, a turn based RPG
- The Journey Down, an African themed point and click adventure game
- Kung Fu Strike, an arena based arcade brawler
- Dungeons- The Dark Lord, a strategy based dungeon simulator
- Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space, a roguelike with space combat
- Zeno Clash, an insane first person melee adventure
All of these titles can be yours for currently just under $5, although the price fluctuates over time depending on how many Steam Sale castaways are purchasing the bundle at any given time. You have plenty of time to consider Bundlestars’ offer, as the bundle is available for the next 23 days. Considering the wide variety of genres on display, it seems that there is something for everyone, although I should note that the majority of these titles have been in bundles before, so your value proposition may depend on how often you’ve partaken in indie bundles in the past.