Kickstarter campaign successes are great, but what’s better is when the associated project looks to be fantastic. Delver’s Drop is a Kickstarter success that throws you into The Drop, a seemingly endless dungeon filled with physics based traps and puzzles that test your classic gaming skills. Pixelscopic wrapped their fantastic ideas in an equally beautiful art style, making Delver’s Drop a game to keep an eye on.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- It Came from THE INTERNET: The Saga of Chris Chan (Part 1) - February 16, 2015
- Serial’s 12th episode is a bad end to a fantastic season - December 19, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab | Alien: Isolation part 7 - December 13, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab | The Evil Within part 7 - December 11, 2014
- 5 Reasons You Need Mobile Credit Card Processing - December 11, 2014