Kickstarter campaign successes are great, but what’s better is when the associated project looks to be fantastic. Delver’s Drop is a Kickstarter success that throws you into The Drop, a seemingly endless dungeon filled with physics based traps and puzzles that test your classic gaming skills. Pixelscopic wrapped their fantastic ideas in an equally beautiful art style, making Delver’s Drop a game to keep an eye on.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- Lonely Gods episode 59 – The Time Warrior - September 18, 2014
- Lets Play: Killer is Dead part 4 – “let’s play existential experience” - September 18, 2014
- Lonely Gods episode 58 – The Prisoner of Peladon - September 17, 2014
- In The Lab: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - September 17, 2014
- Lonely Gods episode 57 – The Green Death - September 16, 2014