Kickstarter campaign successes are great, but what’s better is when the associated project looks to be fantastic. Delver’s Drop is a Kickstarter success that throws you into The Drop, a seemingly endless dungeon filled with physics based traps and puzzles that test your classic gaming skills. Pixelscopic wrapped their fantastic ideas in an equally beautiful art style, making Delver’s Drop a game to keep an eye on.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- Midnights In The Lab: Alien: Isolation part 3 - October 31, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter part 3 - October 30, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab: The Evil Within part 3 - October 29, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab: Neverending Nightmares part 2 - October 28, 2014
- Review | John Wick - October 27, 2014