Kickstarter campaign successes are great, but what’s better is when the associated project looks to be fantastic. Delver’s Drop is a Kickstarter success that throws you into The Drop, a seemingly endless dungeon filled with physics based traps and puzzles that test your classic gaming skills. Pixelscopic wrapped their fantastic ideas in an equally beautiful art style, making Delver’s Drop a game to keep an eye on.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- Serial’s 12th episode is a bad end to a fantastic season - December 19, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab | Alien: Isolation part 7 - December 13, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab | The Evil Within part 7 - December 11, 2014
- 5 Reasons You Need Mobile Credit Card Processing - December 11, 2014
- Let’s Play | Game of Thrones – A Telltale Game: Iron from Ice - December 4, 2014