Kickstarter campaign successes are great, but what’s better is when the associated project looks to be fantastic. Delver’s Drop is a Kickstarter success that throws you into The Drop, a seemingly endless dungeon filled with physics based traps and puzzles that test your classic gaming skills. Pixelscopic wrapped their fantastic ideas in an equally beautiful art style, making Delver’s Drop a game to keep an eye on.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- Lonely Gods Episode 43 – The Daemons - September 2, 2014
- Let’s Play: Killer Is Dead part 1 – beautiful nonsense - September 2, 2014
- This Resident Evil trailer sure is Resident Evil - September 1, 2014
- Lonely Gods episode 42 – Colony In Space - September 1, 2014
- Lonely Gods Episode 41 – The Claws of Axos - August 31, 2014