Kickstarter campaign successes are great, but what’s better is when the associated project looks to be fantastic. Delver’s Drop is a Kickstarter success that throws you into The Drop, a seemingly endless dungeon filled with physics based traps and puzzles that test your classic gaming skills. Pixelscopic wrapped their fantastic ideas in an equally beautiful art style, making Delver’s Drop a game to keep an eye on.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- In The Lab: Vertical Drop Heroes HD - August 20, 2014
- What qualifies Zoe Quinn’s personal life as gaming news? - August 18, 2014
- In The Lab: Aperture Tag - August 18, 2014
- Johnny Depp plays yet another eccentric guy in the Mortdecai trailer - August 14, 2014
- Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space looks crazy awesome - August 11, 2014