We had a chance to talk to Alia McCutchen from Klei Entertainment about designing Don’t Starve, their soon to be taken out of beta survival game. Don’t Starve has intrepid, gentleman explorer Wilson or several other playable characters surviving a harsh, unforgiving wilderness and seeking portals to escape after being thrown in by a malicious force. The first thing you’ll notice about Don’t Starve are the Tim Burton-esque visuals and dark comedic tone that give it a different feel to other survival games on the market.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- In The Lab: Deadly Premonition Part 1 – Holy Shit It’s Twin Peaks! - July 23, 2014
- In The Lab: Secret Ponchos - July 11, 2014
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 42 – Play It Again - July 10, 2014
- In The Lab: Lifeless Planet - July 4, 2014
- In The Lab: The Forest - June 30, 2014