In mere hours, BioShock Infinite will be released for the general public. The amount of positive reviews coming in for the game is nothing short of amazing. Something else that is amazing on a completly different level is BioShock Infinite’s 1999 Mode.
1999 Mode is an unlockable game mode that is essentially a throwback to old-school first-person shooters – with the old-school difficulty that some madmen crave. 1999 Mode can be unlocked simply by waiting until you beat the campaign, but if you want to turn it on for your first playthrough, there’s a way to make that a possibility.
On the main menu, hit the following combination:
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, (Cancel), (Confirm)
That’s right! The Konami code strikes again. What better way to offer a throwback mode than to unlock it via a throwback code?
Latest posts by Dustin Triplett (see all)
- Far Cry’s future looks bright, poll hints at potential new settings - January 5, 2015
- 6 reasons why MoviePass sucks - December 22, 2014
- Review | Geek Fuel (Launch Box) - December 2, 2014
- Is Loot Crate Worth It? – November 2014 First-Person Unboxing - December 1, 2014
- News | TellTale’s Game of Thrones gets first trailer and cast listing - November 21, 2014