The this episode of It’s Alive, we dive into Cellar Door Games’ Rogue Legacy and show you exactly why this indie platformer with roguelike elements should be on your must play list!
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- In The Lab: Vertical Drop Heroes HD - August 20, 2014
- What qualifies Zoe Quinn’s personal life as gaming news? - August 18, 2014
- In The Lab: Aperture Tag - August 18, 2014
- Johnny Depp plays yet another eccentric guy in the Mortdecai trailer - August 14, 2014
- Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space looks crazy awesome - August 11, 2014