Welcome to In The Lab, Geekenstein’s livestreaming show where we check out the upcoming and recently released games to see if they’re worth your time and money. Here we find one of the first games we can say with 100% is not worth your money for any reason whatsoever. Alex, still intent on pushing his total games number on Steam higher, bought and asked David to play through Air Control. Though ‘play’ can only be taken in the loosest of definitions.
Air Control is what happens when you let insane people with zero talent create video games. What borders on a nightmare forces you to watch minutes of static character models doing nothing, nonsensical menus with options that crash the game, and gameplay that barely functions, let alone make any sense. This is what is wrong with the video game industry.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- This Resident Evil trailer sure is Resident Evil - September 1, 2014
- Lonely Gods episode 42 – Colony In Space - September 1, 2014
- Lonely Gods Episode 41 – The Claws of Axos - August 31, 2014
- Lonely Gods Episode 40 – The Ice Warriors - August 30, 2014
- Lonely Gods Episode 39 – The Mind of Evil - August 29, 2014