We dive further into Namco’s Breakdown and apparently into madness as our main character Derrick starts hallucinating cats, deserts and all sorts of strange things. There’s also a fire section that gives us a bit of trouble. Dustin may not physically be here, but both he and his cats are with us in spirit.
Latest posts by Geekenstein (see all)
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 34 – Oh Shit It’s Christmas - December 4, 2013
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 33 – Ass Pirate Creed - December 3, 2013
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 32 – Almost Next Gen - December 2, 2013
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 31 – So Close to the Next Generation - November 13, 2013
- Let’s Play: Breakdown Part 17 – WHY WON’T IT END - October 21, 2013