David and Cameron continue traversing the blood soaked corridors of Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad until a far too difficult boss battle decides that challenge should be replaced with insane difficulty. It turns out that it wouldn’t be the monotony that gets to them, but it turned out to be an stupid difficult boss.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- Interview | BSL Team (One Day for Ched, Knife in the Back) - November 24, 2014
- News | Tales from the Borderlands world premier trailer - November 15, 2014
- In The Lab | Elite: Dangerous - November 10, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab | Alien: Isolation part 4 - November 8, 2014
- Review | Interstellar - November 6, 2014