In this belated episode, David Rhineart, Craig Kandiko, and Joe Marino talk about the length and girth of Django Unchained and its daddy, Quentin Tarantino.
The gang goes over the impact of Tarantino to modern cinema as they go into indepth conversation of the entire Tarantino filmography from True Romance to Django Unchained.
Within the podcast, Craig talks in detail about Robert Rodriguez’s Band Chingon performing “Malagueña Salerosa” live at the Kill Bill Volume 2 post premiere party. It’s an amazing performance by Tarantino’s best friend. Enjoy!
P.S. – If you’re behind on Tarantino’s work, shame on you! You can make it up to yourself by purchasing the Tarantino XX 8-Film collection on Blu-ray!
Joe Marino – @JoeMarino112 on Twitter
Latest posts by Geekenstein (see all)
- In The Lab: Blue Estate - July 2, 2014
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 41 – Welcome to the Wall - July 2, 2014
- In The Lab: Ascent - June 17, 2014
- Nuts and Bolts Podcast: Episode 37 – Screw Your Indie BS - May 3, 2014
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 34 – Oh Shit It’s Christmas - December 4, 2013