In this belated episode, David Rhineart, Craig Kandiko, and Joe Marino talk about the length and girth of Django Unchained and its daddy, Quentin Tarantino.
The gang goes over the impact of Tarantino to modern cinema as they go into indepth conversation of the entire Tarantino filmography from True Romance to Django Unchained.
Within the podcast, Craig talks in detail about Robert Rodriguez’s Band Chingon performing “Malagueña Salerosa” live at the Kill Bill Volume 2 post premiere party. It’s an amazing performance by Tarantino’s best friend. Enjoy!
P.S. – If you’re behind on Tarantino’s work, shame on you! You can make it up to yourself by purchasing the Tarantino XX 8-Film collection on Blu-ray!
Joe Marino – @JoeMarino112 on Twitter
Latest posts by Staff (see all)
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 34 – Oh Shit It’s Christmas - December 4, 2013
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 33 – Ass Pirate Creed - December 3, 2013
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 32 – Almost Next Gen - December 2, 2013
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 31 – So Close to the Next Generation - November 13, 2013
- Let’s Play: Breakdown Part 17 – WHY WON’T IT END - October 21, 2013
Tags: Deathproof, Django Unchained, Four Rooms, Grindhouse, Inglorious Basterds, Kill Bill Vol 1, Kill Bill Vol 2, Natural Born Killers, Nuts and Bolts, Planet Terror, Pulp Fiction, Quentin Tarantino, Reservoir Dogs, True Romance