We here at Geekenstein love horror games, but there haven’t been enough of them lately. Philippe Morin of Red Barrels Games wants to change that and their game Outlast looks to scratch that terrifying itch. As a journalist investigating an insane asylum, you’ll have to engage in some free running to get yourself out of the clutches of the inmates. It’s good to see a game where one of your main objectives is run for your life.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- It’s Alive: Rogue Legacy - November 23, 2013
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 30 – You Should Play Phoenix Wright - November 9, 2013
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 29 – Pokecraze - November 8, 2013
- Escape Plan Review - October 18, 2013
- American Horror Story Coven “Bitchcraft” Review - October 17, 2013