We here at Geekenstein love horror games, but there haven’t been enough of them lately. Philippe Morin of Red Barrels Games wants to change that and their game Outlast looks to scratch that terrifying itch. As a journalist investigating an insane asylum, you’ll have to engage in some free running to get yourself out of the clutches of the inmates. It’s good to see a game where one of your main objectives is run for your life.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- In The Lab: Deadly Premonition Part 1 – Holy Shit It’s Twin Peaks! - July 23, 2014
- In The Lab: Secret Ponchos - July 11, 2014
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 42 – Play It Again - July 10, 2014
- In The Lab: Lifeless Planet - July 4, 2014
- In The Lab: The Forest - June 30, 2014