We here at Geekenstein love horror games, but there haven’t been enough of them lately. Philippe Morin of Red Barrels Games wants to change that and their game Outlast looks to scratch that terrifying itch. As a journalist investigating an insane asylum, you’ll have to engage in some free running to get yourself out of the clutches of the inmates. It’s good to see a game where one of your main objectives is run for your life.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- It Came from THE INTERNET: The Saga of Chris Chan (Part 1) - February 16, 2015
- Serial’s 12th episode is a bad end to a fantastic season - December 19, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab | Alien: Isolation part 7 - December 13, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab | The Evil Within part 7 - December 11, 2014
- 5 Reasons You Need Mobile Credit Card Processing - December 11, 2014