What happens when two guys who made moderately successful retro RPGs are handed the thought to be dead Penny Arcade games? Though the real question is, what happens when that game is a success and they now have to make the final chapter in the On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness series? We talk with Bill Stiernberg and Robert Boyd of Zeboyd Games about exactly that.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- Midnights In The Lab: Alien: Isolation part 3 - October 31, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter part 3 - October 30, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab: The Evil Within part 3 - October 29, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab: Neverending Nightmares part 2 - October 28, 2014
- Review | John Wick - October 27, 2014