What happens when two guys who made moderately successful retro RPGs are handed the thought to be dead Penny Arcade games? Though the real question is, what happens when that game is a success and they now have to make the final chapter in the On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness series? We talk with Bill Stiernberg and Robert Boyd of Zeboyd Games about exactly that.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- Serial’s 12th episode is a bad end to a fantastic season - December 19, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab | Alien: Isolation part 7 - December 13, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab | The Evil Within part 7 - December 11, 2014
- 5 Reasons You Need Mobile Credit Card Processing - December 11, 2014
- Let’s Play | Game of Thrones – A Telltale Game: Iron from Ice - December 4, 2014