What happens when two guys who made moderately successful retro RPGs are handed the thought to be dead Penny Arcade games? Though the real question is, what happens when that game is a success and they now have to make the final chapter in the On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness series? We talk with Bill Stiernberg and Robert Boyd of Zeboyd Games about exactly that.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- It’s Alive: Rogue Legacy - November 23, 2013
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 30 – You Should Play Phoenix Wright - November 9, 2013
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 29 – Pokecraze - November 8, 2013
- Escape Plan Review - October 18, 2013
- American Horror Story Coven “Bitchcraft” Review - October 17, 2013