What happens when two guys who made moderately successful retro RPGs are handed the thought to be dead Penny Arcade games? Though the real question is, what happens when that game is a success and they now have to make the final chapter in the On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness series? We talk with Bill Stiernberg and Robert Boyd of Zeboyd Games about exactly that.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- Midnights In The Lab: Neverending Nightmares - October 21, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab: The Evil Within - October 19, 2014
- Dustin Up Destiny Vol 1 - October 18, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab: Costume Quest 2 - October 17, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - October 16, 2014