What happens when two guys who made moderately successful retro RPGs are handed the thought to be dead Penny Arcade games? Though the real question is, what happens when that game is a success and they now have to make the final chapter in the On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness series? We talk with Bill Stiernberg and Robert Boyd of Zeboyd Games about exactly that.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- Let’s Play: Killer is Dead part 5 – “motorcycle samurai” - September 23, 2014
- In The Lab: Minimum – final release - September 22, 2014
- Lonely Gods episode 62 – The Monster of Peladon - September 21, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab: Five Nights at Freddy’s - September 21, 2014
- Lonely Gods Episode 61 – Death to the Daleks - September 20, 2014