What happens when two guys who made moderately successful retro RPGs are handed the thought to be dead Penny Arcade games? Though the real question is, what happens when that game is a success and they now have to make the final chapter in the On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness series? We talk with Bill Stiernberg and Robert Boyd of Zeboyd Games about exactly that.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- Broke and Bored: Tribes: Ascend - August 25, 2014
- In The Lab: Vertical Drop Heroes HD - August 20, 2014
- What qualifies Zoe Quinn’s personal life as gaming news? - August 18, 2014
- In The Lab: Aperture Tag - August 18, 2014
- Johnny Depp plays yet another eccentric guy in the Mortdecai trailer - August 14, 2014