What happens when two guys who made moderately successful retro RPGs are handed the thought to be dead Penny Arcade games? Though the real question is, what happens when that game is a success and they now have to make the final chapter in the On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness series? We talk with Bill Stiernberg and Robert Boyd of Zeboyd Games about exactly that.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- In The Lab: Deadly Premonition Part 2 – I mean, seriously, this is Twin Peaks - July 25, 2014
- The November Man Trailer - July 24, 2014
- In The Lab: Deadly Premonition Part 1 – Holy Shit It’s Twin Peaks! - July 23, 2014
- In The Lab: Secret Ponchos - July 11, 2014
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 42 – Play It Again - July 10, 2014