Activision has confirmed that Michael Myers will be a playable character in the upcoming Onslaught DLC Pack for Call of Duty: Ghosts – but there’s a catch. The only way to dawn the mask of the iconic horror character is to find and complete a rare field order. Once found, you will transform into Mr. Myers and gain the ability to attack your foes with an axe, exclusively on the pack’s new map, Fog. As well as changing the aesthetic, the music also transforms into the Halloween theme to make sure the enemy knows they are in a whole lot of trouble.
Along with these features, the DLC also comes with three other competitive multiplayer maps and the first of four episodes in Ghost’s new co-op mode, Extinction. And last but not least, a brand new gun will be introduced, titled the “Maverick.” It is a mix between an assault and sniper rifle with a wooden stock.
Onslaught will be released January 28th.
Latest posts by Geekenstein Contributor (see all)
- Xbox One at GamesCom 2014: Everything you need to know - August 18, 2014
- Halo 5 and beyond: Everything you need to know about Halo’s future - August 18, 2014
- Alien encounters in film - August 7, 2014
- How do American politicians stack up against Star Wars characters? - August 4, 2014
- The Only Rule of Fight Club 2 is…Let’s Talk About It! - July 28, 2014