A content-packed episode of Random Assault for you this week! Brian Liberge
joins us to talk about his new game, PULP! The RPG.
We reminisce on the 90’s tradition of making animals do rad things,
Mitch plays a game that only he can enjoy, as well as watches one of the most
insane horror movies ever. And naturally, we answer questions from you, the
listeners! There’s also a contest in this episode so pay attention during the
Here’s another link to PULP! The RPG because we love it! Don’t forget this
episode contains a PULP-related contest!
Mitch talks about a… musical, backwards shmup. What?
Oh and he watched this movie.
Also, the hype for this. Oh yeah!
And, as always, check us out on the Facebook to talk to us, interact with the
show, and get your chance to co-star on one of the episodes!
Latest posts by Alex Cabral (see all)
- Extreme Exorcism Interview with Mike Christatos - September 23, 2014
- Thief Town Interview with Glass Knuckle Games - September 22, 2014
- Unbroken Interview with John Araujo - September 22, 2014
- Blood Alloy Interview with Frank Washburn - September 19, 2014
- Random Assault Episode 135 – “Does THIS Do Anything For Ya?” - September 17, 2014