A content-packed episode of Random Assault for you this week! Brian Liberge
joins us to talk about his new game, PULP! The RPG.
We reminisce on the 90′s tradition of making animals do rad things,
Mitch plays a game that only he can enjoy, as well as watches one of the most
insane horror movies ever. And naturally, we answer questions from you, the
listeners! There’s also a contest in this episode so pay attention during the
Here’s another link to PULP! The RPG because we love it! Don’t forget this
episode contains a PULP-related contest!
Mitch talks about a… musical, backwards shmup. What?
Oh and he watched this movie.
Also, the hype for this. Oh yeah!
And, as always, check us out on the Facebook to talk to us, interact with the
show, and get your chance to co-star on one of the episodes!
Latest posts by Alex Cabral (see all)
- Mark of the Ninja Interview with Klei’s Nels Anderson - July 10, 2013
- Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze Preview - July 4, 2013
- Batman: Arkham Origins E3 Demo Walkthrough - July 4, 2013
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Hands-On Preview - June 29, 2013
- In the Lab with Gearbox’s Ryan Heaton - June 23, 2013