We talked to Olli Harjola and Tom Jubert of Facepalm Games about The Swapper, a puzzle game about navigating an abandoned research facility using a gun that clones you. The plot looks to be a fascinating examination into the philosophical quandaries of cloning and the whole package is wrapped in a beautiful art style composed of real world object photographs that still give off an eerie, otherworldly feel.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- In The Lab: World of Diving - September 19, 2014
- Lonely Gods episode 60 – Invasion of the Dinosaurs - September 19, 2014
- Making The Case For A New Hulk Video Game - September 19, 2014
- Lonely Gods episode 59 – The Time Warrior - September 18, 2014
- Lets Play: Killer is Dead part 4 – “let’s play existential experience” - September 18, 2014