We talked to Olli Harjola and Tom Jubert of Facepalm Games about The Swapper, a puzzle game about navigating an abandoned research facility using a gun that clones you. The plot looks to be a fascinating examination into the philosophical quandaries of cloning and the whole package is wrapped in a beautiful art style composed of real world object photographs that still give off an eerie, otherworldly feel.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- It’s Alive: Rogue Legacy - November 23, 2013
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 30 – You Should Play Phoenix Wright - November 9, 2013
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 29 – Pokecraze - November 8, 2013
- Escape Plan Review - October 18, 2013
- American Horror Story Coven “Bitchcraft” Review - October 17, 2013