We talked to Olli Harjola and Tom Jubert of Facepalm Games about The Swapper, a puzzle game about navigating an abandoned research facility using a gun that clones you. The plot looks to be a fascinating examination into the philosophical quandaries of cloning and the whole package is wrapped in a beautiful art style composed of real world object photographs that still give off an eerie, otherworldly feel.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- It Came from THE INTERNET: The Saga of Chris Chan (Part 1) - February 16, 2015
- Serial’s 12th episode is a bad end to a fantastic season - December 19, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab | Alien: Isolation part 7 - December 13, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab | The Evil Within part 7 - December 11, 2014
- 5 Reasons You Need Mobile Credit Card Processing - December 11, 2014