The Wii U launch is just weeks away! Are you prepared for the launch of Nintendo’s next-gen (or current-gen?) console and the second coming of Wii-related toilet humor puns? I know I am! To celebrate this joyous occasion, I’ve put together a Wii U Launch Guide to help you get the most out of your new Wii U console.
What You Need to Know
Don’t be fooled by the name. The Wii U is not a simple rehash of Nintendo’s Wii console. No, while it improves and builds on the tech that the Wii put in place, it brings you a brand new gaming experience that’s unlike anything you have seen before. The Wii U is a current generation console with next generation tech that will have you more impressed in your games than ever before.
For the first time in history, Nintendo is releasing two separate versions of their console at launch. The Wii U will be available in both a Basic Set and Deluxe Edition Set on 11-18-2012.
On the next page, we will look at the differences between the two Wii U sets.
Latest posts by Dustin Triplett (see all)
- Far Cry’s future looks bright, poll hints at potential new settings - January 5, 2015
- 6 reasons why MoviePass sucks - December 22, 2014
- Review | Geek Fuel (Launch Box) - December 2, 2014
- Is Loot Crate Worth It? – November 2014 First-Person Unboxing - December 1, 2014
- News | TellTale’s Game of Thrones gets first trailer and cast listing - November 21, 2014