We sit down with Frima Studios’ Martin Brouard to talk about Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge. The Zombie Tycoon series blends RTS and MOBA elements to craft a strategy game that is easily playable on consoles but deep enough to interest fans of both genres. It has a goofy charm to it that almost obscures the relatively deep systems running beneath. Frima found a way to make an RTS work well on consoles and have themselves a promising game in Zombie Tycoon 2.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- In The Lab: World of Diving - September 19, 2014
- Lonely Gods episode 60 – Invasion of the Dinosaurs - September 19, 2014
- Making The Case For A New Hulk Video Game - September 19, 2014
- Lonely Gods episode 59 – The Time Warrior - September 18, 2014
- Lets Play: Killer is Dead part 4 – “let’s play existential experience” - September 18, 2014