We sit down with Frima Studios’ Martin Brouard to talk about Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge. The Zombie Tycoon series blends RTS and MOBA elements to craft a strategy game that is easily playable on consoles but deep enough to interest fans of both genres. It has a goofy charm to it that almost obscures the relatively deep systems running beneath. Frima found a way to make an RTS work well on consoles and have themselves a promising game in Zombie Tycoon 2.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- In The Lab: Deadly Premonition Part 2 – I mean, seriously, this is Twin Peaks - July 25, 2014
- The November Man Trailer - July 24, 2014
- In The Lab: Deadly Premonition Part 1 – Holy Shit It’s Twin Peaks! - July 23, 2014
- In The Lab: Secret Ponchos - July 11, 2014
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 42 – Play It Again - July 10, 2014