We sit down with Frima Studios’ Martin Brouard to talk about Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge. The Zombie Tycoon series blends RTS and MOBA elements to craft a strategy game that is easily playable on consoles but deep enough to interest fans of both genres. It has a goofy charm to it that almost obscures the relatively deep systems running beneath. Frima found a way to make an RTS work well on consoles and have themselves a promising game in Zombie Tycoon 2.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- Midnights In The Lab: The Evil Within part 3 - October 29, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab: Neverending Nightmares part 2 - October 28, 2014
- Review | John Wick - October 27, 2014
- In The Lab: Cloud Chamber - October 27, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab: Alien: Isolation part 2 - October 26, 2014