We sit down with Frima Studios’ Martin Brouard to talk about Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge. The Zombie Tycoon series blends RTS and MOBA elements to craft a strategy game that is easily playable on consoles but deep enough to interest fans of both genres. It has a goofy charm to it that almost obscures the relatively deep systems running beneath. Frima found a way to make an RTS work well on consoles and have themselves a promising game in Zombie Tycoon 2.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- News | Tales from the Borderlands world premier trailer - November 15, 2014
- In The Lab | Elite: Dangerous - November 10, 2014
- Midnights In The Lab | Alien: Isolation part 4 - November 8, 2014
- Review | Interstellar - November 6, 2014
- In The Lab: Screencheat - November 3, 2014