We sit down with Frima Studios’ Martin Brouard to talk about Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge. The Zombie Tycoon series blends RTS and MOBA elements to craft a strategy game that is easily playable on consoles but deep enough to interest fans of both genres. It has a goofy charm to it that almost obscures the relatively deep systems running beneath. Frima found a way to make an RTS work well on consoles and have themselves a promising game in Zombie Tycoon 2.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- Lonely Gods Episode 39 – The Mind of Evil - August 29, 2014
- In The Lab: DieselStormers - August 29, 2014
- Broke and Bored: Tribes: Ascend - August 25, 2014
- In The Lab: Vertical Drop Heroes HD - August 20, 2014
- What qualifies Zoe Quinn’s personal life as gaming news? - August 18, 2014