We sit down with Frima Studios’ Martin Brouard to talk about Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge. The Zombie Tycoon series blends RTS and MOBA elements to craft a strategy game that is easily playable on consoles but deep enough to interest fans of both genres. It has a goofy charm to it that almost obscures the relatively deep systems running beneath. Frima found a way to make an RTS work well on consoles and have themselves a promising game in Zombie Tycoon 2.
Latest posts by David Rhinehart (see all)
- It’s Alive: Rogue Legacy - November 23, 2013
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 30 – You Should Play Phoenix Wright - November 9, 2013
- Nuts and Bolts Episode 29 – Pokecraze - November 8, 2013
- Escape Plan Review - October 18, 2013
- American Horror Story Coven “Bitchcraft” Review - October 17, 2013